Formerly known as Power Toys… pick ’em up
From the release notes…
This version (1.2) includes some bug fixes to the Team Foundation Power Tool and adds the following functionality:
- Workspace Command (tfpt.exe) – Use the workspace command for additional workspace operations not supported in the currently shipping Team Foundation Server command line (tf.exe).
- Treeclean Command (tfpt.exe) – Use the treeclean command to see and optionally delete files in the current directory and all subdirectories that are not under version control.
- Team System Process Editor – A tool integrated with Visual Studio that provides a convenient method of viewing and customizing process templates. When connected to Team Foundation Server, you can use this tool to customize work item type definitions and global lists on an active project.
- Check-in Policy Pack – A set of handy check-in policies to address needs customers have expressed.
- Build Test Tools Task – A tool that allows running unit tests by simply specifying the DLLs, or by specifying a file name pattern in TfsBuild.proj, instead of using .vsmdi files to specify tests to run.